- Facebook What Are You Doing To Me? fb.me/14bjyLc4k 6 years ago
- …nklesandflabandhairohmy.wordpress.com/2012/01/08/is-… fb.me/1D5oe2ECh 6 years ago
- It’s January 6th…..It Must Be Spring! fb.me/1k0iXjiuZ 6 years ago
- In My Next Life….I Want To Come Back As Spooky The Cat! fb.me/KwePyjO1 6 years ago
- For those of you entered in the Snail Shell Pendant Giveaway - Here's how you make it! fb.me/KPwy4twu 6 years ago
Author Archives: Wrinkles and Flab and Hair! Oh My!
I’m not a fan of winter, so I’ve decided that I would try to look beyond the cold and the mess and see if I could find some beauty instead. Advertisements
A Prose About The Cons of Facebook Facebook, what are You doing to me You make feel inferior Why can’t you see My life was full Until I signed up … Continue reading
I just finished paging through a celebrity magazine and this has been bothering me for a while. What is going on out in California that I’m missing? I expect them to be out in left field, but aren’t they supposed … Continue reading
It can be tough to find the beauty outside this time of year, so I thought I would look within my home for some small pieces of beauty to share!
It’s January 6, 2012 and located just outside of Chicago, it usually looks more like this (that’s my mom): We’ve had no snow to speak of and that’s quite alright with me! If Spring comes three months early, I won’t … Continue reading
I have an adorable cat. See: Sometimes not very lady-like, but cute nonetheless. She’s in her bed, on my desk. Spooky (whom we call Pooky) came to me about 7 1/2 years ago. She was scrawny, cute and friendly, but … Continue reading